Drainage & Pipelaying
Connell Contractors Ltd has installed sewer, stormwater and watermains in the Waikato, Coromandel, Bay of Plenty, Auckland, Gisborne areas, along with the South Island.
- Registered pipelayers with Water ITO qualification for sewer, stormwater and watermain installations.
- Pipes laid in depths up to 10 metres with diameters of up to 3 metres in all ground conditions.
- Excavators (up to 35 tons) and loaders optimised for drainage along with trench shields and bedding skips.
- Polyethelene pressure pipelines butt welded and/or fusion coupled.
- Testing of pipelines with CCTV, airbags up to 1200mm diameter, pressure pumps and associated equipment.