Established in 1985
Connell Contractors is an award winning business with more than 60 employees working in New Zealand.
We are market leaders in deep and large diameter pipelines, trenchless pipeline rehabilitation, sheetpiling, dewatering, electrical and civil structures. We own and operate a modern fleet of plant and machinery.
We manage contracts from our HQ in Hamilton, with offices in Auckland and New Plymouth. We strongly believe in a culture of teamwork and training as our staff have been one of the main reasons for our on-going success over the last 35 years.
Connell Contractors is a family owned business whose core values are honesty, integrity and commitment. We are proud of our reputation for being very easy to deal with.
Connell's are the recipients of the following awards
- 1993 NZCF National Construction Award (Category 1)
- 2003 NZCF National Construction Award (Category 1)
- 2014 NZCF Waikato Branch Construction Award (Category 3) for Pressure Main 11 - Christchurch
- 2015 CCNZ National Construction Award (Category 3) Award
- Finalist for Maui St Tauranga
- Winner: Supreme Business of the Year Award, 2019 Westpac Waikato Business Awards
- Winner: Business & Growth Category, 2019 Westpac Waikato Business Awards
We pride ourselves on friendly honest service and we value new and long term clients.